Bug with footswitches

hippietim

Axe-Master
I hit this last night at rehearsal. I was just trying to switch the X/Y state on a drive pedal. What happened is my timing was probably a few milliseconds off so all I did was turn off the drive instead. It was footswitch 3. I'm pretty sure I had my foot resting on the pedal below at the same time because it's X/Y state was not what I expected it to be. In any case, after I lifted my foot off the drive switch, none of the footswitches on the board would do anything - I tried nearly every switch including varying forums of press and hold, etc.. The unit wasn't frozen because I could still play and the effects that were on were working and I was able to save my patch using the push buttons. I had to power cycle the FX8 to get things working again.

I'll try and get some concrete repro steps tonight or tomorrow. The only thing that comes to mind is that bit where my foot was unintentionally resting on a footswitch on the bottom row while I was pressing and holding a footswitch on the top row.

Back
Top Bottom