Bug? Imported FM3 preset adds attack/release time on Bakerman's 2-controller-plus-LFO momentary/latching switch pair applied to VolPan output level

Joe Bfstplk

Legend!
I know this is an edge case, even amongst other edge cases. Thought I should let you know anyway, just in case it leads to finding something more common that doesn't import quite right across from FM3 to AxeFx3.

Despite both the switches controlling LFO Duty Cycle and Output Phase B being set for 0.0 ms of attack and decay, and only 10ms of attack and decay on the output of the VolPan, it takes nearly a second for the level to glide up or down. Leave it to me to find the weirdest bug of all time. Watching the volume knob go up and down like it's on ether is fun, though.

I was able to save all his blocks and create a new preset from them without this issue.

Original is in the attached zip from @2112, along with the special IRs for the Rockman tonematch.

As imported to AxeFx3 with a VolPan added for volume control in the 42 LT Rockman TM.syx file and the IR locations set to where I have them stored.

As recreated without the weird issue in the attached 43 LT Rockman TM+.syx file, with a number of goodies beyond just a VolPan and my IR locations.

5:56 is the ether scene, if you're in a hurry....

Attachments

• Rockman Tone Match FM3.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 42 LT Rockman TM.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 43 LT Rockman TM +.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom