BUG? Connecting blocks in adjacent rows

TFC

Inspired
I have a block in the 4th row that I want to connect with a block in the next column in the 3rd row and I am unable to do it. With the 4th row block highlighted, I press "Enter", but I am unable to highlight the 3rd row block using the "D" and "E" knobs. It works fine in AX8 Edit, but not on the unit itself. Is this a bug or am I doing it incorrectly? Thanks for any help.

i think this is related to something we're already investigating. i did confirm what you reported, but after several tries, everything works properly.

i'll add this to our info though. thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: TFC
Thanks Chris. If there's a work around for this please feel free to share. Otherwise I'll wait for the next update.

Thanks Chris. If there's a work around for this please feel free to share. Otherwise I'll wait for the next update.
can you try to do it a few times, changing presets if it doesn't work. it worked after a few times, and now i can't make it happen. would be great if you can confirm that.

I just tried it again and it worked fine. I had turned it off and on again several times since I last tried and also used a few different presets at rehearsal. Strange. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom