Blues tone preset

I’m looking for opinion of best blues preset.just a good ole preset already loaded with some nice effects. Cheers one and all

The factory Super Reverb patch is a good starting point. I push the gain up to about 5 or 6 for some bluesy dirt. Roll back the guitar volume for glassy cleans. Kick on the drive block (TS808) for SRV style leads.

Yes Cainers preset 👍
That would be much appreciated @iaresee
It's a decent fit. You lose the third drive block and the second reverb block, but you could use channels on the other blocks to over come that lose without issue. I'd lose the Octave Distortion drive block; that'd be my recommendation. Move that to Drive 1 with the Fuzz Face and leave the Klone Chiron on drive 2 right before the amp block.

You can just use channels on the one reverb block to overcome the loss of the second reverb block.

Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 6.39.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 6.39.59 PM.png

I had to slide a bunch of block to the left after importing it in to my (non-turbo) FM3 but that was it. CPU is just peachy. You could lose the rotary or the phaser in a pinch to free up some space. The PEQ isn't active in any scene either. There for correcting on the fly when @Cainer gigs, I believe.

Invest with confidence.

It's a decent fit. You lose the third drive block and the second reverb block, but you could use channels on the other blocks to over come that lose without issue. I'd lose the Octave Distortion drive block; that'd be my recommendation. Move that to Drive 1 with the Fuzz Face and leave the Klone Chiron on drive 2 right before the amp block.

You can just use channels on the one reverb block to overcome the loss of the second reverb block.

View attachment 145152

View attachment 145153

I had to slide a bunch of block to the left after importing it in to my (non-turbo) FM3 but that was it. CPU is just peachy. You could lose the rotary or the phaser in a pinch to free up some space. The PEQ isn't active in any scene either. There for correcting on the fly when @Cainer gigs, I believe.

Invest with confidence.
Thank you!
This was very helpful.

cuts through the mix
That's what I loved about it on my first outing with it. There's a ton of cut without it being shrill. I'm riding my tone controls on my Silver Sky more with this preset and enjoying being able to dial them up when I want to slice through a little more. The other guitarist in my band tends to dial in this these "big" tones, so I can slice through that pretty well with @Cainer's super reverb settings.

Back
Top Bottom