Best way of getting garage band through the AXEFX

lukather

Inspired
Can someone make a recommendation on how to get my garageband to play through my axefx via my ipad, I have been using the small Jack output into larger 1/4 Jack adapter and then into the back of the Axefx using input 2 but the sounds doesn't seem correct as compared to my laptop through the Axefx USB.

Mixer? or is this just a fault with my leads?

Best way anyone?

thanks

C

The mini audio port on an iPad is not a High Fidelity device. You should not use it for anything except when listening through ear buds while jogging.
You need to pull the music/audio/sound from your iPad via the USB port on the bottom and feed it into a quality USB to Audio converter.
Guitar Center has lots and even the cheap ones are 100X better than the mini audio port. I personally use an Alesis iPad docking station and
it works great for me. It's not Super High Fidelity, but using it with my iPad,Alesis Docking Station, and GarageBand, I have an extremely portable recording studio. I can record tracks for each musical instrument, then run home and build a nice backing track for each of the band members with the appropriate track removed so they can "play along".
Most important is getting info from the iPad via the USB connector to your A/D converter. Check with G/C..

Loopie.

Back
Top Bottom