Best Power regulator and Conditioner for the Axe-FX Ultra?

mxr2000

The Axe-fx Ultra its very expensive and we all want to protect this unit to last long, what you guys think is the best power regulator and conditioner to protect it. Share your experience please.. :)

Re: Best Power regulator and Conditioner for the Axe-FX Ultr

mxr2000 said:
The Axe-fx Ultra its very expensive and we all want to protect this unit to last long, what you guys think is the best power regulator and conditioner to protect it. Share your experience please.. :)

I run a Furman AR-15 Series II. I don't want to get into best or worst. I know I wanted a power conditioner and regulator in one unit and I have had other Furman units before so I went with this one. So far no issues.

I think the AR-15 II has been replaced by a newer model now.

^ I don't want to get into the "best" weeds either, but I use the same Furman as above. A conditioner/filter and regulator in one is the best way to go. Unfortunately, it is also a very expensive and heavy way to go. But your AFX will be well cared for with that unit or a similar one of another brand.

I've been using the Furman AR-15 Series II too, not sure if it's really needed, and hate having to carry the extra weight, but just feel better having it on the rack.

Back
Top Bottom