Behringer FCB1010?

I also have been using one for years. Bang for buck, and doesn't have that Behringer sound :)
Thanks
Pauly

Also using one as backup.
I used it before wiht my Ultra and other modelers.
Using Uno Firmware.

Kind of like when you're playing on-stage with a classic pedal-board. You do not rely on watching the pedal LED to know if it is engaged or not (if the stage light is red you won't even see it) but you normally know which effects you have turned on or off at each time.

I have been gigging with the FCB1010 for many years, controlling the Ax-FX Standard, the Axe-FX Ultra, and and the Axe-FX II. Before the Axe-FX it was controlling a refrigerator with multiple rack units.
Haha, well, i used to have a Pedaltrain Terra42 with two H9s, two of the big strymon pedals, 2 fuzz face minis, a timmy, wah, volume, Mark V remote, and about 7 or 8 other drive, chorus, and delay pedals. I HAD to reference which lights were on lol!! I miss that thing; but holy hell was it unruly and including my Mark V and OS recto cab, I needed a LOT of real estate for my rig.

These days I just use the FCB1010 to control my NDSP plugins (Petrucci, Plini, Parallax, and Darkglass B7K) and it works wonderfully; except they still haven't implemented auto-engage for the wah...

Back
Top Bottom