Behavior of FC-12 switches upon scene change

Vecordia

Hi guys!

i have the main layout of my FC12 arranged so that the lower row of switches are assigned to scenes 1 thru 6 and the switches on the upper row are assigned to individual block on/off or channel toggle functions.

ideally, changing scene would revert the changes made to individual blocks via the upper row switches, in a way that when i come back to the scene, the status of all blocks and channels would be as per the saved settings.

for instance: say i am in scene 1 (clean), accessed via switch 1 of lower row. Then i activate a drive block via a switch or the upper row and then a delay block via another uppoer row switch. Later i change scenes altogether by hitting switch 2 of the lower row (crunch) and, after a while, i wish to return to scene 1. Well, right now, when I do this, the clean scene will have both the drive and the delay blocks on, just like I left them before switching scenes.

My question is how can i control the behavior of the upper row switches so that when i switch back to scene 1 (or whichever scene it is), then the settings would be as per the default states for my clean scene (drive and delay off in this example).

Thanks guys!

My question is how can i control the behavior of the upper row switches so that when i switch back to scene 1 (or whichever scene it is), then the settings would be as per the default states for my clean scene (drive and delay off in this example).
The answer as already posted is to set Scene Revert to ON.

I just wanted to point out that this has nothing to do with the FC setup/switches. It's a global setting on the Axe Fx.

The answer as already posted is to set Scene Revert to ON.

I just wanted to point out that this has nothing to do with the FC setup/switches. It's a global setting on the Axe Fx.
Hi unix-guy. Thanks for your reply! Would you mind to elaborate a bit more what you mean? Not sure I understand.

Hi unix-guy. Thanks for your reply! Would you mind to elaborate a bit more what you mean? Not sure I understand.
To get you are wanting you need to turn on the global setting Scene Revert as @Klausi posted.

That is an Axe Fx setting and not a setting for the FC switches. In other words, nothing you can change on the FC setup has anything effect on this behavior.

Since your original post was referring to the switches and you posted in the FC sub-forum, I wanted to make a clear distinction about the solution.

To get you are wanting you need to turn on the global setting Scene Revert as @Klausi posted.

That is an Axe Fx setting and not a setting for the FC switches. In other words, nothing you can change on the FC setup has anything effect on this behavior.

Since your original post was referring to the switches and you posted in the FC sub-forum, I wanted to make a clear distinction about the solution.
Got you. Thanks a lot for taking the time to clarify!

Back
Top Bottom