Bass Presets - FM3

PulsedHalo

Hello All. Just recently got myself a Bass as well as an FM3. Anyone have any good Bass presets for a Tool fan?

Hello All. Just recently got myself a Bass as well as an FM3. Anyone have any good Bass presets for a Tool fan?
Check out Austin buddy, his presets are amazing and there's something for everyone... I know he has a bass package with some great tones! Also Leon Todd just did a video on bass tones

If you want to invest in a lot of bass tones, then I'm releasing a Cygnus update to the 200+ Bass TonePack this weekend. It's found at www.austinbuddy.com. There are some Tool, Rage Agains Machine, NIN and other modern artist-style bass sounds included.

Here are some demo videos from YouTube for the old AX8 version (new one is updated from that).

There is also a multi-part tutorial there about the TonePack's construction and content.

I will add some free ones shortly, I have been having a good time with the FM3 and my Bass in live settings. Have to get good direct parallel mix involved and then it gets Fat.

EDIT -Added the 3 Scene Bass file.!

Attachments

• G&V BassAbient Bass.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom