Bass Guitar preset

Morning guys, well morning here in the States. I know this has been discussed before, but my FM3 is filed with Austin Buddy’s presets and bank D is filled with factory preset Bank D just to play around with those fun sounds.

My question is which Bank has some of the bass guitar presets, would I just use fractal bot to convert them, since I believe I read you can add just one separate preset at a time, or is there a way I can add them to my few empty spots another way like a click and drag?

Literally just need a few. I know I can build my own, but when the new factory presets came out, I wholeheartedly admit, Fractal is way Better at building these than I am, plus pairing them with Justin’s Ampeg pack ( York IR’s is all the IR’s I’ll be using from now on), I’ll be set.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Namewastakendamn
I’m axe fx 3 so apologies if I steer you wrong here.
If fm3 edit is like axe edit, you can open the preset manager, and drag a bank file into the browser on the left hand side. The browser will show all the presets in the bank you dragged over. From there, you can simply drag a preset from the browser, to the preset list on the right hand side and drop it where you want. Works well.
Thanks
Pauly

Hi @Namewastakendamn
I’m axe fx 3 so apologies if I steer you wrong here.
If fm3 edit is like axe edit, you can open the preset manager, and drag a bank file into the browser on the left hand side. The browser will show all the presets in the bank you dragged over. From there, you can simply drag a preset from the browser, to the preset list on the right hand side and drop it where you want. Works well.
Thanks
Pauly
Yes works the same, thanks for helping out from across the isle

Back
Top Bottom