Axe-Fx III will not boot after updating to version 27b7

PRSSlinger

Hi all!

My Axe-Fx III will not boot after successfully updating to version 27b7! The LCD screen lights white and the fades to dark after power up, the Midi In, Edit and Tempo LEDs remain on. Below are the steps I tried to no avail:

1. Emergency Boot option, memory / DDR tests passed - but unable
to do much else.

2. Load Axe-Edit to rule out a physical LCD connection issue. Axe-Edit was not able to connect as booting was interrupted.

Please help.

Thank you!

Adding context to this issue: Emergency boot option doesn't work because the Axe-Fx3 MIDI ports are not available for standalone Fractal-Bot
to re-upload firmware. I also tried using mio iConnect USB-Midi from my computer to Axe-Fx3 MIDI ports to no avail.
1725130061306.png

Hi again,
What I’d be doing (based on the assumption you are using windows), is removing the fractal usb driver entirely, rebooting, reinstalling the fractal usb driver, and trying again.

Thanks
Pauly
Adding context to this issue: Emergency boot option doesn't work because the Axe-Fx3 MIDI ports are not available for standalone Fractal-Bot
to re-upload firmware. I also tried using mio iConnect USB-Midi from my computer to Axe-Fx3 MIDI ports to no avail.
View attachment 144615

Back
Top Bottom