FS Axe-FX II MFC-101 Mk III and more

IMG_9163.jpg

I'm offering my Axe-FX II up for sale only to defray the cost of upgrading to a used Axe-FX III.

What IS on offer: The Axe-FX II and the MFC-101 Mk III foot controller with the magnetic labels as shown.

This setup has been home use only, never gigged.

Price for these units: $1400, includes cables. Shipping costs not included.

Sorry, original boxes not included however I am a PROFESSIONAL packer and shipper and the units will be packed
beyond original factory standards in custom fitted foam inserts in generously sized boxes.

What IS OPTIONAL in this setup:

Mission Engineering Gemini 4 RU rack case that is pictured with this system. Includes cover that would cover the amp that you see installed here.
Price for rack case as part of system: 150 dollars, a significant price break off retail. I ordered the Mission rack case direct from Mission.

It has been slightly customized (rail sections) so that it fits together the way I want it with the proper depth offsets for the Fractal and the power amp so that
the front cover fits the way I want it to. It can be restored to factory configuration easily enough.

Alesis RA-100 2RU stereo power amp: Included for an additonal $100.00. Amp is in good working condition and was recapped a few years go.
One volume control's stop detent doesn't stop knob rotation. Doesn't affect operation or performance. So I left it alone.

And if you want the Mac to run Axe-Edit on it,which I ALWAYS do, I will throw it in for 250 dollars. It's a pre-Retina 27" model with a dual core 3.2 GHz processor
running MacOS Catalina. It is entirely sufficient for handling anything an Axe-FX can throw at it. Will include a keyboard and mouse, my choice. Mouse will be a Magic Mouse 2, keyboard will be whichever one I choose to let go of. Probably a wireless one. I love my full size wired keyboard with real keys.

Sorry, Avatar speaker cabinet not included.

1900 would take the FULL system as shown except for the speaker cabinet. And I might even be persuaded to sell that,
it's an Avatar oversized 2x12 with two reissue Celestion Greenbacks in it. Jack plate modded for stereo (one jack per speaker)
I'd take 650 for the cabinet.

All prices are without shipping costs. I charge ACTUAL shipping costs, I do not inflate them.

Location is in the Melbourne FL area. Local pickup is encouraged. I will ship.

Payment via PayPal. DO NOT use the Friends & Family option to pay. By doing that you lose YOUR buyer protections and
I am a very ethical man. I will not encourage you to cheat PayPal out of their fees. I don't mind the fees. They've given me
over 20 years of good service and they have earned their 3 percent cut.

IMG_9165.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9166.jpg
    IMG_9166.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9161.jpg
    IMG_9161.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom