FS Axe-FX II Mark II rig (+ MFC 101 Mk II + Matrix GT800FX Power Amp + Gator 4U Rack Mount case + accessories) [Australia/NSW]

fildert

Complete Axe FX II Mk II rig for sale (Australia). All in near new condition, only played a couple of gigs with it about 10 years ago and haven't really used it much since. I'm reluctantly selling it as it's a great live setup and sounds amazing but it's too much gear for what I need. I'm hoping to sell it as a package to someone who can make use of how I set it up rather than breaking it up and selling everything separately. It's probably too bulky to ship OS but could find out. Asking AU$2900 (about US$1900). Buyer to pay shipping.

• Axe FX II Mk II
  • MFC 101 Mk II controller
  • Matrix GT800fx power amp
  • Gator 4U rack mount case
  • Pedal board case
  • Mission SP-1-RD expression pedal
  • Ernie Ball VP JR 25K expression pedal
  • Ethercon coupler (avoids having cable sticking out of the MFC)
  • Vafam patch panel with ethercon, powercon and speakon connectors, locking TS for guitar, XLRs for output
  • Cables - 1x8m ethercon cable, 2xPowercon to mains power leads (AU plug), 4xSpeakon to TS heavy duty speaker cables (2x1.5m, 2x6.5m)
  • magnetic labels for the MFC
  • Boxes for Axe FX II and the expression pedals.

Have added fluorescent labels to the MFC magnetic labels and expression pedals so they are visible when stage lighting is low.

Everything is in perfect working order.

Back
Top Bottom