Axe-fx II guitar lessons?

Cobrango

Power User
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about starting to record guitarlessons with my samsung galaxy s3 (1080p), does any of you use your phone for this?

I need a tripod thingie. maybe amazon? anyways, what I was thinking about was to check with you guys what you would think about an axe-fx II guitarlessonchannel

on youtube? It could always just be an unofficial one. We just make a group and everyone who wants can contribute with their axe-fx lessons, can. I've not thought about making it forum exclusive or anything, only for forum members? I think it would be best to just make it free, open and for everyone to see.

It's a great way to showcase the axe-fx II and we will learn stuff from eachother :)

whaddaysay? :)

I feel segregated and chastised as part of a severely disadvantaged minority...
mellow.gif

/ poor Ultra owner
happy.gif

Ops! All of the axe-fx models would of course be welcomed. Or at least given space for a link to vimeo or something else for their lessons.. pfff!

Everyone would be able to join :p

Guess I'll be just a viewer. But I think I'd like it. :)

Maybe the channel could link to some already available videos of forum users?

now it's easy to see of this as a set of conventional guitarlessons, but with the axe-fx the sky is the limit. It could be everything from how to make your axe scream with feedback in different ways - to how to make your guitar sound like an alien.

"#¤%&hjgroindohrfs?=)(/&%... non of those can be shipped to Norway. still, thank you very much.

Cliff any thoughts about a fractal guitarlesson channel? There are some artistvideos, but it would be cool to just have "normal user-lessons" as well.

Maybe we should just all do like ccroyalsanders with his lessons, and gather all of them them in one channel. that's the easy way. Just wondering if there is any interest in making an official channel kinda.

that sounds like fun! by the way - talking about skype and the more interactive kind of lessons. I feel so furtunate to have joined Marshall Harrisons facebookgroup. He is one of my main guitarheroes at the moment and He's been giving live stream free lessons on his facebookgroup! How cool is that! - Well, it's very cool. I got many questions answered live from him. One of my biggest guitarmoments for sure. So funny to hear him pronounce my name <3 *starstruck.

what a nice man! Skype sounds like loads of fun to me. Go ahead and add me if you want: "torjeamundsen" @ skype. If a lot of people joined skype for a fractal audio group there, that could be loads of fun aswell.

Back
Top Bottom