Bug? AXE FX 2 returned from Fractal Repairs not-functioning...AT ALL.

jiak10/24

Can someone please help me, less than a week ago i sent in my AXE FX 2 (i'm from canada) back to Fractal due to a power problem. My axe FX was turning itself on and off. After a little "drama" my warranty was honoured as promised by Fractal, except it came back today. I turned it on and to my surprise it came on right away, the problem of the delayed power-on was fixed, the machine turns itself on and it's way quieter that it was before except now there is no signal going in and none coming out. It's basically a pretty/black paper weight. Anyone else have this issue?? Any ideas i don'y want to pay another small fortune in shipping (i'm still on warranty). Please any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm desperate at this point,

Continued Best,
Giacomo Jiak 10/24

Did you contact support, again?
The forums are not really the fastest way to get answers on these matters.

Go to the I/O menu and make certain your main input source is analog (in 1), your input 1 left select is front, your input 1 mode is left only. Next check to see that your outputs are going to where you are monitoring. It would have been pretty easy for those things to get changed while they had it.

Last edited:
Go to the I/O menu and make certain your main input source is analog (in 1), your input 1 left select is front, your input 1 mode is left only. Next check to see that your outputs are going to where you are monitoring. It would have been pretty easy for those things to get changed while they had it.

Groovenut you are fucking awesome! Thanks for that, i'm now getting a signal. It's a strange phased low output sound but there is an input signal which means i need to look around in the settings maybe?? Thank you so much for not treating me like a noob and for having patience. Much appreciated.

SInce you are starting out new and who knows what was changed you might want to to a system reset.

Go to the Utility Menu and page right 3 times to the Reset Menu then hit Enter.

Back
Top Bottom