axe change...didn´t they say it´s coming soon...?

rudomat

Inspired
actually i thought it would come together with fw 6...didn´t they say so...?
so can anybody tell me...? you really can get the feeling they don´t want us to have it..can it be?

There are several preset exchanges as it is, on top of what gets shared around on this site. I can see how it would not be a high priority.

There are several preset exchanges as it is, on top of what gets shared around on this site. I can see how it would not be a high priority.

For people that are new to the Axe it would be a Priority.
When I first got mine digging through this Forum for Patches was not an Ideal Situation at All...
I tried Searching, but I found the Search Function of the Site to be an Odd Duck...
Try Searching "It is real, it is coming. It will be weeks, not months" from this Post! You will not Get this Post.
Every other Search Engine I can Search "(Patch,Patches,Preset) (Dream Theater,Petrucci)" and the Commas work as OR and the Spaces work as AND, so everyone normally using Google,Yahoo, etc will tend to NOT find what they are looking for.
Now that I am up to speed, it is easier now to just check for New Posts.
But for a New User they Probably do not see it the Same Way.
The Search does not work well in my Opinion... BTW you can Implement a Google Search in your Site for Free...

But I am glad to here it's coming. But this has been the line for Months, not Weeks...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom