AX8 Resale Value

An old thread indeed. Sold my ax8 off. It found a happy home 👍

Picked up a brand new FM9 Turbo last November 2023 from F.AS. The price shipped to my door with conversion to CAD, taxes, duties, shipping etc came to approximately $3000 CAD.

Can’t wait to get back to using it. I’ve had serious surgery on my knee which has prevented me from playing the last month. I’m also currently dealing with my mothers death and funeral.

Yeah the FM9 is better than the AX8 of course but the AX8 is still an amazing piece of gear. I will always revisit this forum to participate and offer any advice to existing AX8 owners! 👍

Last edited:
An old thread indeed. Sold my ax8 off. It found a happy home 👍

Picked up a brand new FM9 Turbo last November 2023 from F.AS. The price shipped to my door with conversion to CAD, taxes, duties, shipping etc came to approximately $3000 CAD.

Can’t wait to get back to using it. I’ve had serious surgery on my knee which has prevented me from playing the last month. I’m also currently dealing with my mothers death and funeral.

Yeah the FM9 is better than the AX8 of course but the AX8 is still an amazing piece of gear. I will always revisit this forum to participate and offer any advice to existing AX8 owners! 👍
I’m sorry for the loss of your mother , that must be a tough period to go through. Wish you a good recovery of your knee. Hope you can start playing again soon. Take care

I’m sorry for the loss of your mother , that must be a tough period to go through. Wish you a good recovery of your knee. Hope you can start playing again soon. Take care
Sorry for your loss and I hope you have a swift recovery. Enjoy the FM9!

Back
Top Bottom