AX8 + iTunes = "Seeds of Karma" by X-Mann (Video)

I'll be giving away (3) "Seeds of Karma" prize packs on 9/5/16. There will be Fractal Audio & Kiesel Guitar SWAG, along with a grand prize guitar pedal (Hardwire Delay) Karma pack too. See the rules down below & all the ways you can get multiple entries in. #seedsofkarma

There are 4-ways to get into this contest & 4-entries are allowed per person.

1) You must purchase the download on any of the digital outlets 1st. Then you must e-mail me at xmannrocks@outlook.com w/ the date of purchase & where you bought it.

2) You can share my video link or my iTunes link on your social media page. Please mention this in the e-mail you send to xmannrocks@outlook.com

3) You can leave me an honest review on iTunes, Amazon or wherever you purchase the download.

4) Do something very helpful & nice for a stranger & do it anonymously. This can be a simple thing that costs you nothing, but is a thoughtful gesture or kind act. This one is the most important one of all & we'll talk more about this one later. #justdoit

You ONLY need to Buy it & do rule #1 to have an entry into this giveaway. Rules 2 through 4 are just ways to get your name in multiple times. FYI only

The 3-prizes are as follows:

3rd place gets a Kiesel Custom Guitars T-Shirt (& maybe more).

2nd place gets a Fractal Audio t-Shirt (& maybe some Karma SWAG)

1st Prize is a "Seeds of Karma" gift pack & the details will follow very soon!!!!

Stay tuned for more info & updates & check the X-Mann Facebook page too.

Good luck, thanks & peace! X-Mann

Last edited:
Ok guys & girl,

The grand prize in my "Seeds of Karma" iTunes giveaway is as follows:

You'll get your choice between either a very cool Hardwire Delay pedal or a signed signature Neil Zaza "The Juicer" overdrive pedal.

The winner will also get a chance at a VERY SPECIAL golden ticket to a music conference that I go to every Winter too! #winternamm2017

All the details are here & on the X-Mann Facebook page.....Good luck & may the Winter X games be ever in your favor!

Peace! X-Mann

PS - Not bad for 99-cents if you ask me! Don't forget to e-mail me at xmannrocks@outlook.com too!

Ok boys, all of the prizes have arrived at Studio-X for the "Seeds of Karma" giveaway. The drawing is September 1st & only a few days away.

If you purchased a digital download don't forget to e-mail me at xmannrocks@outlook.com to have your name added in.

I'll put all the names into a hat & pull the winning 3-names on video & post it up.

I've got some extra prizes & something special for some lucky person (aka NAMM ticket chance) too.

Good luck everyone & may the Summer "X" games forever be in your favor!

Peace! X-Mann

Great stuff Tim! Had to go look up Kiesel guitars. Beautiful guitars. Never owned a Carvin, but always wanted one.

Really enjoyed the track man...

Great stuff Tim! Had to go look up Kiesel guitars. Beautiful guitars. Never owned a Carvin, but always wanted one.

Really enjoyed the track man...
Thank you Tim!

Yea, not only did I think I wouldn't be a Fractal Audio guy, I didn't think I'd ever try out a Carvin (now Kiesel) guitar. I'm obviously hooked on both companies & their products......& I think it's also funny that they both sell direct only too. Lol

I'm glad you liked the track & thanks again for the cool comments.

Tim

Ok, last post & here are the winners in the "Seeds of Karma" iTunes giveaway.

Bryan from this forum won 2nd place & was also kind enough to switch prizes with the #3 winner. He's getting the Fractal SWAG pack now.

A very special "Thanks" to M@ & everyone at Team Fractal.....& that means YOU guys too!!!!

Have a great & very relaxing weekend everyone.

Peace! Tim

Back
Top Bottom