AX8-Edit 1.02 is available

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
.. I was just using AX8, closed it, relaunched it and was informed via AX8-Edit that 1.02 is available.

Release 1.0.2 February 1, 2016
New Features: 1. Full support for AX8 firmware 1.01.
Bug Fixes:

1. AX8-Edit no longer changes the block focus on the AX8 in response to a Resync message.
2. On the Preset Footswitches page, the context menu is no longer shown for a footswitch set to Global. Instead, a message box informs that Global mode must be turned off for the selected footswitch before setting the Preset effect.
3. Importing an Amp block, which was saved from Axe-Edit, now correctly sets the Amp block's Level parameter to its default value in both the X and Y states. The Axe-Fx and the AX8 use different tapers for the Level parameter making the raw parameter values incompatible. 4. The Save Preset-Cab Bundle dialog now displays the User cab names in the picker instead of the Factory cab names.

.. I was just using AX8, closed it, relaunched it and was informed via AX8-Edit that 1.02 is available.

Release 1.0.2 February 1, 2016
New Features: 1. Full support for AX8 firmware 1.01.
Bug Fixes:

1. AX8-Edit no longer changes the block focus on the AX8 in response to a Resync message.
2. On the Preset Footswitches page, the context menu is no longer shown for a footswitch set to Global. Instead, a message box informs that Global mode must be turned off for the selected footswitch before setting the Preset effect.
3. Importing an Amp block, which was saved from Axe-Edit, now correctly sets the Amp block's Level parameter to its default value in both the X and Y states. The Axe-Fx and the AX8 use different tapers for the Level parameter making the raw parameter values incompatible. 4. The Save Preset-Cab Bundle dialog now displays the User cab names in the picker instead of the Factory cab names.

I am getting smartscreen errors installing this on Windows 10. Also triggered a malware warning in Windows Defender.

Back
Top Bottom