assigning looper not working... (mfc 1.04) help appreciated!

indigo1

hey guys,
im having alittle problem trying to get my mfc101 looper to work, and i was wondering if anyone could maybe instruct me where im going wrong.
Looper is in the signal chain.. Last.. mix is at 50
ill just go through all of my options in the midi menu to see if something looks off.....

Edit>midi> we have use port expansion>axefx midi ch 1 >txmap>midi rx channel off>rxprogramchange off>progchgmap>ia01 axe-fx looper(other ias are off)> ia01 c1 cc#000 ch 01 ia02 c2 has 28 ia03 has 29 ia04 has 31 and ia05 has 32. ia01 >c1 off000 on 127.. the others all have off 000 and on 000>ia01 pof pc#028 ch01>ia02 pOF PC#off ch01 ia03 ia04 etc are all off here..

so my ia02 03 04 etc.. are all assigned to what they should in the I/o menu as far as loop record goes..

when i go to my channel that the looper is in the signal chain with.. and hit "Reveal" and then song/set (or button #2) IASw02 shows up.... or if i hit 3 IASw03 shows up. what is IASw? when i hit 1 it shows looper? but i can't loop anything..

i found an old thread of someone who had this problem:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/mfc-discussion/47381-assigning-looper-mfc-101-a.html

and the response was
Check if looper is bypassed or has mix at 0%. You can watch its control page (on the Axe-FX, not Axe-Edit) for changes in appearance to verify whether the switches are doing anything. If not then something's set incorrectly on the MFC, possibly IA channel # (needs to match Axe-FX) or off/on values (should be 000/127).
but these have all checked out for me. ill specify any information you guys need, id just like to get my looper working! my mfc has firmware 1.04...

If you have not.. Upgrade to Firmware Version 2.13 On the Mfc-101
There the mfc-101 is lopper friendly
Own Looper mode

Back
Top Bottom