Are the Reactors Sold out?

Mr. Mulls

I've sent three emails via the instructions on the site regarding the Atomic Reactor since mid-October and as late as this past Monday with no response. Are we to give up on these for the time being, even though it's stated that they're in stock?

Sorry to post this, and I just don't visit enough to know the current state of affairs, but I do want a Reactor, just have no way to do it by sending the email via the instructions.

Mr. Mulls said:
I've sent three emails via the instructions on the site regarding the Atomic Reactor since mid-October and as late as this past Monday with no response. Are we to give up on these for the time being, even though it's stated that they're in stock?

Sorry to post this, and I just don't visit enough to know the current state of affairs, but I do want a Reactor, just have no way to do it by sending the email via the instructions.
Mr. Mulls, I've sent you a PM.

Regarding inventory, we are not sold out but very close. We are almost current with the backorder list and have enough inventory for everyone who's signed up so far with a few left over. The next order is expected sometime in January.

-TK

Back
Top Bottom