Wish App / editor / USB for FM3

dtsteve

I would love to have the ability to build and edit presets on my iPad, I don’t have a computer ATM and use my iPad for most things.
Would love to be able to use a cable to connect from the useless USB to my devices and not have to edit on the FM3.
Other units coming out are well supported with apps, WiFi, etc. I love my FM3 but without a computer, it’s clunky.
I‘ve tried the midi/Bluetooth adapter (doesn’t work)
Would love to see a real, Fractal supported preset editor app.
Thanks for listening

Right. Can’t connect to it without some elaborate midi over Bluetooth connection that has yet to work for me.
Can’t we just connect directly via usb and be done with it? Don’t understand what the holdup is. Hell I’d pay $10-20 for an actual Fractal app that works.

Right. Can’t connect to it without some elaborate midi over Bluetooth connection that has yet to work for me.
Can’t we just connect directly via usb and be done with it? Don’t understand what the holdup is. Hell I’d pay $10-20 for an actual Fractal app that works.
I think you
need the apple camera kit cable and thats it

Maybe the app developer can chime in, but I thought he lists the specific cable required for the FM3 - tablet connection

It will probably work on the FM3 with a midi 5 pin to usb adapter plus a camera kit adapter. You could insert a midi bluetooth adapter in there if you want wireless. Not elegant, but should work :).

I like to push this topic again. Kemper has an app in the making, QC has one - i would love to see an official Fractal iOS app.
I know, there is FracPad, but i really prefer officially supported apps with secured longterm support and a rich UX

It will probably work on the FM3 with a midi 5 pin to usb adapter plus a camera kit adapter. You could insert a midi bluetooth adapter in there if you want wireless. Not elegant, but should work :).
This
Fir fm3 you'll need either a roland um-one or a Yamaha md-bt01, or other reliable midi adapter

I like to push this topic again. Kemper has an app in the making, QC has one - i would love to see an official Fractal iOS app.
It takes more than an ios app. The QC and Kemper have wireless interfaces built into their modelers. AFAIK, Fractal does not.

Back
Top Bottom