Anyone want my spot on the Tone Merchants Waiting List?

Hey guys, I am on the Tone Merchants waiting list (2nd run, near the middle to back of list) and am no longer interested in the Axe II. I contacted Brad & Rob @ TM and they said that if I can find someone to take my spot all I need to do is email them with the person CC'd and they will send payment instructions to you (via Paypal only, $1100, deposit). Once they receive payment and send you an invoice they will then refund me. So if you are interested and have the dough for TM, please reply here and I'll shoot you a PM.

Again, I'm not trying to sell my spot in line as you aren't paying me, but Tone Merchants, just trying to get someone to take my spot so I can jump off the list and go a different direction amp wise. Thanks for looking guys!

Eric

When will it be shipping ? and what is the total cost? I assume they collect sales tax or something too?

@ maharzan - No idea when they will get them, that's up to when FA gets them to TM. They've received half (12) of the first run they did. I'm in the middle to late on the 2nd run. I think each run was 20-25 units. Sales tax would be if you live in CA.

@ Anakron - Mesa Mk. V and a couple pedals.

Eric

Not to hijack the thread but I'm on the second run also and if anyone wants it it's yours. I also decided I'm cool with a standard and a tube amp so as of now the II is of no interest to me.

Back
Top Bottom