Anyone using asio4all?

DaveO

Fractal Fanatic
anyone using asio4all with their DAW, a preferred sound card and their AX-FM9/3 or Ax-FX?
Was considering installing this on my windows 10 workstation, but a bit concerned since its open source software.

but a bit concerned since its open source software
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

anyone using asio4all with their DAW, a preferred sound card and their AX-FM9/3 or Ax-FX?
Was considering installing this on my windows 10 workstation, but a bit concerned since its open source software.
I have Asio4all in my computer and no problems or any harm.
I usually dont' use it cause I use my Presonus 1810 audio interface own drive (or Katanas / Axe FX 3 or Realtek (depending what I'm doing in my computer) but that Asio4all anyway works fine if using that (I think FL Studio's installation/update always want to install Asio4all at the end part of installation and I let it do so). I don't remember when I use Asio4all (maybe if I do something with Audacity or with something else and not using my Presonus Studio 1810 audio interface etc.).

Yes, using it all the time... No problem, it's great

I have Asio4all in my computer and no problems or any harm.
I usually dont' use it cause I use my Presonus 1810 audio interface own drive (or Katanas / Axe FX 3 or Realtek (depending what I'm doing in my computer) but that Asio4all anyway works fine if using that (I think FL Studio's installation/update always want to install Asio4all at the end part of installation and I let it do so). I don't remember when I use Asio4all (maybe if I do something with Audacity or with something else and not using my Presonus Studio 1810 audio interface etc.).
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom