anybody in so cal?

fatoni

Inspired
been creeping for a while. ive gotta a mesa boogie mark iv. i love it but my styles are changing, well growing. my ebmm jp6 is solid through the lead channel but my hamer daytona wants something with grit and a little more open. i can rant all day about all this jazz but im just wondering if anybody has an axe fx that i can witness in person.

Yeah I got my Ultra from Tone Merchants and they were awesome to deal with and very helpful. If that doesn't work out, lemme know, I'm in the Long Beach area.

orb.....

OC area here as well. I'd definitely recommend Tone Merchants over myself, though I haven't been there yet, if only because I don't have an ideal place to demo the unit, nor do I have experience with traditional amp rigs. But if you need last-minute in-person help on something, feel free to PM me anytime.

Another nod for the Tone Merchants. I was in there briefly (had to rush unfortunately) last Saturday picking up my Ultra and got a quick view of the place...VERY cool!!! It looks like an ideal place to demo the AxeFx.

Noel and the gang are top notch to deal with as well.

thanks guys. gotta check the place out. maybe ill wait til i have the funds. its nice to see another forum with some decent peeps

I went and tried one out at Tone Merchants last week. They have a room with an ultra hooked up to fryette amp and port city cabs. It sounds killer. I messed around with it for like an hour or so before deciding to buy one.

ill have to check it out. do you know if they have a fr setup? that has me excited provided i can get it to sound the way i want.

Back
Top Bottom