Any Vocal & Acoustic live users?

Bratster

I've had a Standard for about a year and it's amazing in a cover band for electric guitar. Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
I'm also now playing out a few times a month doing a solo acoustic & vocal gig.

I ran both my vocals and acoustic into a mixer and into my standard (front) using a patch (Comp-studio pre amp-chorus-rev)

The first run with this was very cool. I was able to pre mix each input before the standard.

Is anyone doing this or similar with vocals & acoustic?

How are you running your set up?

I also heard the best 5 words a player can hear. Can you turn it up?

Bratster said:
I've had a Standard for about a year and it's amazing in a cover band for electric guitar. Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
I'm also now playing out a few times a month doing a solo acoustic & vocal gig.

I ran both my vocals and acoustic into a mixer and into my standard (front) using a patch (Comp-studio pre amp-chorus-rev)

The first run with this was very cool. I was able to pre mix each input before the standard.

Is anyone doing this or similar with vocals & acoustic?

How are you running your set up?

I also heard the best 5 words a player can hear. Can you turn it up?

I´ve used it with acoustic guitar and it utterly destroys the acoustic rigs I´ve used before, the patch looks something like this: comp, tube pre, EQ, cho, delay, rev and then I switch the fx in/out via IA's, but I´ve not used it for vocals yet.

If I were to use it for vocals and acoustic guitar at the same time I´d run one of them through the front input (acoustic) and the other (vocals) through the 2nd input in the back of the Axe and thus make one signal chain for the vocals and another for the acoustic. That way you can optimise the fx's for each application, ie. chorus on the acoustic but no chorus on the vocals and so on. With 2 separate signal chains you´d still have complete control over the mix between vocals and acoustic.

Back
Top Bottom