Any UK Lurkers based Reading way want a demo next Sunday?

paulmapp8306

Fractal Fanatic
As it says.

I having a weekend trip to the mainland next weekend. the main reason was to demo my axe to some interested parties near Reading. This has fallen through - though I'm still making the trip. I have some shop and factory trips arranged for the Sat and Mon (travel days) and the travel isnt costing me anything so?

Anyway, I have a spare sunday (27th June) whixh was to be the demo day. Ill be staying in Reading but dont mind travelling a little (whats a few more miles??) So anyone interested and want a demo? Just let me know.

Also, Im travellikng from Liverpool to Reading on Sat via M6, M42 (Birmingham) M40 (Oxford) A34, M4 - then travelling back to Liverpool via M4, M25 (Watford) M1 (Mansfield) and croos country OR M62. It may be possible for a shorter demo en-route should anyone be interested.

Im stopping at Guitare Guitar Birmingham and Oxford Guitar Gallery on the Saturday but the rest is free. Im stopping at Pro-Audio to try their SS amps on the way home but again I could find some time en-route.

Back
Top Bottom