Another new FASMOD fw9 patch demo (yawn,sigh). Same patch different guitar, diffriff.

erockomania

Experienced

I can't flippin' help myself.. this patch is making me write heavy ass riffs! :)

----

Warmoth Custom Strat/Tele hybrid with Tom Anderson H2+-->AxeFx2 FAS Modern patch with stock and OwnHammer IRs. Slate VCC, Brainworx ShredSpread and L2 on bus.

Fender American P-Bass with Homewrecker pickups-->Darkglass B7K-->UBK Fatso. Slate VCC and L2 on bus.

Superior Drummer with Metal Foundry Sample pack. Slate VCC, UBK-1 compressor, Slate VTM on bus.

Slate VCC and FGX on master.

babyblue.jpg

Mwahahahaha!!!!! Dude, if you keep putting out all this metal, someone is bound to come try to drill you looking for ore. LOL This (like the rest of your clips) sounds killer. I see you love the Slate stuff too...huge fan of VCC, VTM, and Trigger when the situation calls for it. I've got FG-X at my studio too. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet though. Still using Ozone 5 for that kind of work. I'm sure FG-X is way cool. All the Slate stuff is very good and very easy to work with. Cheers!

Haha!

Ya, I'm a fellow drum sample manufacturer and I've known Steven for a while (drumagog days). Nice guy and great products for sure.

Back
Top Bottom