joshriggsFM3

Inspired
Wrong answers only. Let's have some fun:
  • Crate Blue Voodoo
  • Crate Red Voodoo
  • Peavey Rage 158 with crackly treble pot
  • Behringer VAMP, all models
  • Yet another Marshall Plexi
  • That one boutique amp builder in Nashville who's sold 3 whole amps, 2 of which went to his wealthy brother-in-law.
  • Another dad blues amp
  • Fender Roc Pro 1000 through a bass cab with a blown speaker
  • The sound of plugging your guitar directly into a pair of 90's computer speakers
  • A 100% accurate model of a Quad Cortex capture of a Kemper Profile of yet another Marshall Plexi
  • An effect that simulates every possible effect block being turned on at the same time.

Some new wrong answer UX features:
  • New randomize feature for footswitches that randomly chooses a scene, effect, or preset to toggle when pressed.
  • 50% less CPU. Going over CPU now immediately shuts the FM3 down for 20 minutes.
  • Switch LED displays now have a 1 character limit.
  • PsychicLink technology beta. Think about a specific tone and the right blocks turn on.
  • Unsuck block. One dial. Turn it all the way to 100% and you will now play like a halfway decent musician.

A49BE9FD-589B-467C-891C-EE0DD7E30803.jpeg

My very first amp, a Mako Piranha. My uncle bought it for me at a pawn shop the day after Christmas. I actually just tracked down and purchased the very first guitar I ever owned, not the EXACT same one, but the same model/year. It’s a 1984 BC Rich NJ Series Warlock with a Strat-style trem. It took me 6 years to find one and turns out, it was a fellow forum member here who had one he was looking to sell! Mine was Cadiillac pink, so I’ll be stripping the finish off this one and painting it Cadillac pink like mine was. Going to throw some good pickups in it and maybe a new bridge to get it rockin’. I’d totally buy this amp again just for nostalgia’s sake.

Back
Top Bottom