Alternative to Blocks Library?

so today i was curious as to if i could load simeon's delay blocks from the axefx ii into the iii and noticed that the blocks library seems to be a thing of the past. apologies if this has been asked before, but is this going to be a future addition? or alternatively, is there a different way to load already created blocks into the iii?

so today i was curious as to if i could load simeon's delay blocks from the axefx ii into the iii and noticed that the blocks library seems to be a thing of the past. apologies if this has been asked before, but is this going to be a future addition? or alternatively, is there a different way to load already created blocks into the iii?
Axe-Edit is a Public Beta. Features like this just aren’t implemented yet.

it's possible Al's FracTool can do it, i'm not sure though. search the forum here for FracTool.

I would be a bit surprised if you could import saved blocks from an Axe Fx II into a III...

I would be a bit surprised if you could import saved blocks from an Axe Fx II into a III...

this also crossed my mind as well but i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. i fear i will have a hell of a time trying to recreate the echorec block that simeon created :eek:

this also crossed my mind as well but i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. i fear i will have a hell of a time trying to recreate the echorec block that simeon created :eek:
You could try opening it in FracTool but I don't know if that supports block files.

BUT if you have an Axe Fx II preset or bank with preset including the block, you could convert the whole preset and then just copy the block.

Back
Top Bottom