Alien Surfing preset

Tomr

As recommended by Cooper Carter and many others, I have been spending time familiarizing myself with many of the presets since I received my FM9. There are also some great videos on YouTube highlighting a number of the presets, as well. One of those videos is by a talented guitarist name Jonathan Nathan Cordy, where he displays the number and name of the preset while he is playing it. However, one of those presets named "Alien Surfing", shown as preset #103, is not included with the presets on my FM9, and was wondering why it apparently is no longer included? This is not a critical issue, as there are so many comparable presets, and I have already created a few fairly nice ones of my own, but am just curious if anyone has used this particular preset in the past and noticed that it is no longer there.

I did find the preset located in #104 as part of Leon Todd's package. What fooled me is that the preset is titled "Leon's Djent Bass".

I did find the preset located in #104 as part of Leon Todd's package. What fooled me is that the preset is titled "Leon's Djent Bass".
In the Wiki, it shows the three different presets for each model - Leon's Djent Bass (Axe Fx III), Leon's Djent Bass FM9 (FM9) and Alien Surfing (FM3). You will need to download the FM3 Factory Presets in order to add Alien Surfing to the FM9.

Back
Top Bottom