Advise from Fractalites in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Chicago

AlGrenadine

Legend!
Vendor
Hey mates,
I'm in Cleveland for 2 days, is the Rock and Roll Hall of fame recommended or is it a tourist trap?
Also, which Cleveland sites would you recommend?

Cheers,
Alex

I’ve been to RRHOF a couple times and enjoyed it. Free entry if you have original material to add to the archives last time we went (2018?).

Oh and you gotta go to Melt for lunch (or dinner).

Some friends run Super Script comics and games if that’s your bag.

Not so much a tourist trap just keep your expectations in check and you’ll have a good time seeing some pretty cool pieces. Mr hero is also the greatest cheesesteak shop I’ve had outside of PA

RRHOF is not a tourist trap. Lot's a cool stuff on display that's always changing. Handwritten Lyrics from Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, guitars, amps, stage props, etc., to to mention the history info on music. Definitely worth the visit. I've lived in Cleveland for years and have gone about a dozen times. If you want entertainment, check out the flats, the warehouse district or a short ride away the Lakewood pub crawl. BTW, the best corned beef sandwich in the world is at Slymans downtown. Hit me up if you want more info.

RRHOF is not a tourist trap. Lot's a cool stuff on display that's always changing. Handwritten Lyrics from Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, guitars, amps, stage props, etc., to to mention the history info on music. Definitely worth the visit. I've lived in Cleveland for years and have gone about a dozen times. If you want entertainment, check out the flats, the warehouse district or a short ride away the Lakewood pub crawl. BTW, the best corned beef sandwich in the world is at Slymans downtown. Hit me up if you want more info.
Excellent infos :)
Visited the RRHOF this morning, it was great!
Now moving to Columbus, if someone has recommendations

Back
Top Bottom