about foot switching

bluesk165

Inspired
Hi, friends

I have a question about the delay and reverb switches.

Is it possible to make it so that when I turn the delay on, the reverb turns off,
and when I turn the reverb on, the delay turns on, all with one footswitch?

Thanks a lot.

At least two simple ways to do it:
1. Use Scenes to manage effects. One scene will have both enabled, and second will have both disabled. Assign both scenes to one switch.
2. Assign Control Switch to both Bypass buttons for both effects, and assign this CS to a dedicated switch on your FM9. When used, this CS will enable or disable these two effects (or more, there is no limit) simultaneously.

If these effects are in parallel, you can also use Mixer or M-Plex blocks to switch channels which route the signal into these effects or bypass them by using an empty shunt, etc. Lots of way to solve this.

Last edited:
You can also use tap for delay and hold for reverb. It takes two presses, but you get independent control of the two effects.

At least two simple ways to do it:
1. Use Scenes to manage effects. One scene will have both enabled, and second will have both disabled. Assign both scenes to one switch.
2. Assign Control Switch to both Bypass buttons for both effects, and assign this CS to a dedicated switch on your FM9. When used, this CS will enable or disable these two effects (or more, there is no limit) simultaneously.

If these effects are in parallel, you can also use Mixer or M-Plex blocks to switch channels which route the signal into these effects or bypass them by using an empty shunt, etc. Lots of way to solve this.
Thanks a lot. I will do this.

Back
Top Bottom