A stupid question, but at least it's a simple one...

Chriscwt1

Inspired
Hi,

I have an Axe FXiii and FC12 but am going to buy an FM9 as I have to fly abroad for some gigs at the end of the year.

It has suddenly dawned on my that I will no longer have the large screen on the FC12 which tells me which song I am playing when using the 'setlist' mode. Can someone please tell me how the FM9 displays the 'current' song in 'setlist' mode. A picture would be amazing if anyone has time.

Like I say, a pretty stupid question, but also a relatively simple one.

Many thanks.

The screen on the FM9 is basically the same as the screen on the AxeFX. If you can read the scribble strips on the FC12, you should be able to read the preset name on the FM9 screen.

Then, with all due respect, you aren't really addressing the original question. I can see pictures of the FM9 and so I know the display is identical to the Axe. My point is how does the FM9 display the song name in 'preset' mode. As you say, you haven't used the setlist function, so...?

The FM3 and FM9 have the 'Large Font' option that the Axe III doesn't have ATM. Not sure if it can display setlists the same way as Presets and Scenes, but it would at least display the current preset. Toggle between the normal and large display by turning the 'B' encoder.

Thanks. On the Axe, the main screen displays the current preset/scene, in exactly the same way as the FM9, but the FC12 also shows the name of the song in the setlist. I just don't understand how you know which song you are playing in the FM9 setlist if all that is displayed is the preset/scene.

You will have to configure a footswitch label to display the current song, at least that’s what they say in the videos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom