a few quick videos of the FX8

Sounds good man- nice playing. would love to get one of the small 1x12 Redplate combos. Sounds like an ideal grab and go, low weight and good headroom. I still have yet to run my axe fx into my tube amps. Too happy with what I get from it I guess..

I actually dialed some of my presets through the Quickrod... I used the RC Booster on crunch as it offered a little more push with out making it gnarly... the TS and BB? RC work well on the clean channel.

The FX loop on the Splawn works very well!

Jb70 i really dig your R&B Rhythm chops- very NYC!!

thanks justin! :) i would agree with you on the RC booster if you're playing through a distorted or semi-distorted amp. it will kick the amp in the ass without effecting the tone like a TS or a BB would

Sounds good man- nice playing. would love to get one of the small 1x12 Redplate combos. Sounds like an ideal grab and go, low weight and good headroom. I still have yet to run my axe fx into my tube amps. Too happy with what I get from it I guess..

thanks hotplate! yeah, i would recommend either the amp that i have or the newer RP40 (which is similar to my amp with the addition of a tweed channel). the headroom on these little buggers is astounding and they sound much bigger than they look. i actually used to run my axe fx II (effects only) into the front of my redplate before i got the FX8. it worked really well and sounded fantastic

Back
Top Bottom