Wish 2nd pitch block

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
I just thought it was about time to start whining about the pitch block again. I really need harmony and whammy simultaneously in my life! In general why not allow as many of the same block as a given user wants until cpu runs out?

In general why not allow as many of the same block as a given user wants until cpu runs out?
mostly because blocks need to have known control numbers and other things associated with it. how could we determine what CC# we use to control Pitch block number 7 in one preset vs Drive block number 3 in another?

I would love to see a dedicated whammy block. I know it's a pitch block effect, but if FAS focused on really nailing the whammy effect, it would warrant the creation of a dedicated block.

I would love a second pitch block. My first is tied up for half the set changing they key of the songs. Would be nice to have my harmonies or some micro pitch shift on some of the solos on top of that. :)
Been stripping out my AxeFX presets to try and use my AX8 for a couple of support slots we have coming up. They are in UK so no flights involved so I don't want to have to drag my flight cases to gigs when I can have the guitars and AX8 in Mono gig bags :)
So far, the reprogrammed presets are sounding good and I think there would probably be only me in the band that knows they are any different to the AxeFX ones (bar a couple of harmony things).
I know I am always moaning about improving the pitch block but weirdly enough, I think for the drop tune aspect, I have it sounding better now in the AX8 than my presets in the AxeFX so that was a result and I don't even know what I have done to achieve that haha.
Would like to get it where the AxeFX just stays in the studio now and have just the AX8 for gigs. I love the AX8. It's a fantastic unit.

Back
Top Bottom