23.02 smooth update untill dyna cab

jayjay347912

Inspired
Hey guys, just updated to firmware 23.02 without a hitch. Made sure to update fractal bot and axe edit. Within fractal bot, I had 2 "begin" green tabs, one for the new firmware, other for dyna cabs. The Firmware is done, refreshed after the new update in axe edit. Then I hit begin on the dyna cabs, all went well till around 27% , then I lost connection. My issue is, when I open fractal bot now to try again, it isn't "seeing" a dyna cab update, I have no green "begin" tab. I tried file browsing, but I can't find the dang thing, and forgot the location. I usually go with the default, which is in my downloads, or C drive. I am on windows 10. If worse comes to worse I guess I'm not really a dyna cab guy, but I'm still disappointed lol any help or insight would be great. Thanks in advance

Ok guys, solved the issue. Just relaunch fractal bot, make sure edit is off, then hold "Ctrl" on windows when selecting axe fx 3, and you can download it again, or try what the fellas above told me. Thanks again guys. It lost communication again like 3 times. Unzip the file, dragged and dropped the dyna cab syx. and that did the trick. I rarely use windows, thanks for the replies, and for the dude who laughed, thank you too, some pretty hilarious incompetence with me I know🤣

Last edited:
Hey guys, just updated to firmware 23.02 without a hitch. Made sure to update fractal bot and axe edit. Within fractal bot, I had 2 "begin" green tabs, one for the new firmware, other for dyna cabs. The Firmware is done, refreshed after the new update in axe edit. Then I hit begin on the dyna cabs, all went well till around 27% , then I lost connection. My issue is, when I open fractal bot now to try again, it isn't "seeing" a dyna cab update, I have no green "begin" tab. I tried file browsing, but I can't find the dang thing, and forgot the location. I usually go with the default, which is in my downloads, or C drive. I am on windows 10. If worse comes to worse I guess I'm not really a dyna cab guy, but I'm still disappointed lol any help or insight would be great. Thanks in advance
So why are you still on Windows 10???

So why are you still on Windows 10???
CPU is from 2016, can't handle the update I tried, get a notice that says I'm incompatible. I just use it for printing/ paying bills and axe/hx edit mainly. I plan on making the jump when I build a gaming PC in the semi distant future 😎

CPU is from 2016, can't handle the update I tried, get a notice that says I'm incompatible. I just use it for printing/ paying bills and axe/hx edit mainly. I plan on making the jump when I build a gaming PC in the semi distant future 😎
You can get around that but it's not a friendly process. It's a security reason, not performance. From what I've seen on all my machines, windows 11 uses less resources than 10. I got it installed on an intel cpu from 2015 (i7-6700k). Is it worth the fuss? Not yet at least.

Oh yeah. Well thought I would ask.
Good luck on building your new gaming PC.

You can get around that but it's not a friendly process. It's a security reason, not performance. From what I've seen on all my machines, windows 11 uses less resources than 10. I got it installed on an intel cpu from 2015 (i7-6700k). Is it worth the fuss? Not yet at least.
Interesting..I'm tempted but you are speaking to a dude who bricked over 3 smartphones after rooting them and going down a rabbit hole..I got crazier and ballsier untill I pushed my luck too damn far lol

Interesting..I'm tempted but you are speaking to a dude who bricked over 3 smartphones after rooting them and going down a rabbit hole..I got crazier and ballsier untill I pushed my luck too damn far lol
The fastest way is to download the iso from MS, run it through a program called Rufus, which makes a bootable USB stick. There's an option in Rufus to remove "TPM" and "Secure Boot". That should allow you to install and run it. It's easier than flashing a custom rom to an android. :) You are leaving it in a less-secure state than MS would like, but your system is already running win10 w/o TPM so... ?

Back
Top Bottom