Wish 2 pitch blocks... hear my last gig problems

Chiguete

Experienced
Hello, I know that it has been talked to death that the FM9 can't really do 2 pitch blocks because of the architecture of processing chips and all but MAN WOULD I LOVE IT IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE!

So last Sunday I had a small gig and we wanted to do Detroit Rock City but I couldn't us the Pitch Block as normal for downtuning the guitars depending on the song because I needed to use it for harmonies. So I brought a second guitar already tuned half step down and that's where my troubles started lol. Long story short I wish it would be possible to have 2 Pitch Blocks available... I know I know nothing about programming possibilities but I really never use the Reverb Block in the unit because live it's normally not a good idea to use it so my question is:

Would it be possible to reconfigure the Reverb Block separate prossesing chip to handle other functions when not using it? For example to make an NO REVERB MODE option and have that unlock some added possibilities on the unit?

Maybe it could also be done by having the option to eliminate the 2nd Amp Block prossesing power and reconfigure it to that 2nd Pitch Block? Specially now that we can use the Setlist/Song options and move from one preset scene to another the need for that 2nd Amp Block is somewhat covered.

Anyway I know it's a long shot but it would come in handy for sure!

Back
Top Bottom