15ma or 12ma, 15ma is cheaper.

bluffalo

I'm in Australia, and I can get a 15ma from Singapore cheaper (and quicker) than I can get a 12ma from Italy.

I have heard that the 12 is just better suited to a lot of us guys want (12 inch speaker) and its also lighter, but given the situation, would any of you guys spend more to get the smaller product?

Both choices still end up being (quite a lot) cheaper than buying the QSC solution from an australian distributor.

I would personally spend more for a smaller product (of equal performance). In this case, and assuming the 12mA is indeed better suited for guitar, then it's not only equal, but superior performance. So in that case, I would be even more willing to spend more.

But that's just me...

Dan

P.S. I never considered buying a QSC, even at the height of its glory on this forum, specifically because it's too heavy (and big?). The 12mA makes me smile all day long.

i've had an 8ma for 6 weeks & just got my 12ma today.
they are both incredible, but the 12ma is the best sounding
solution that i have used with the axe. sounds perfect :cool:

larbear63 said:

I'm temped to get one of each. I've no doubt the 12ma is the better choice, but the portability of the 8ma has just got to be worth something. Are you selling the 8ma now that you have the 12ma?

Jed said:
larbear63 said:

I'm temped to get one of each. I've no doubt the 12ma is the better choice, but the portability of the 8ma has just got to be worth something. Are you selling the 8ma now that you have the 12ma?

no, i'm keeping both. i like having a small portable solution & also a stereo setup if so inclined.
it's a win win for sure. :ugeek:

larbear63 said:
no, i'm keeping both. i like having a small portable solution & also a stereo setup if so inclined.
it's a win win for sure. :ugeek:

Understood. . . I had to ask, . you understand.

My plan (once my 12ma arrives) is to keep both the 8ma and 12ma and cross active monitors off my list. The Verve line is, for my tastes just based on the superlative performance of the 8ma, perfect for this situation.

Back
Top Bottom