can we choose first scene?

boardwlk17

Power User
Patch=preset
I know when we go to scenes it goes to scene #1

If were in reveal (scenes) and use bank up/down to change patches
Say were in patch #1 and we switch to patch #2 can we choose the scene it starts in?

*Like this- patch/song #2 scene-3 then patch/song #3 scene-2 and
patch/song#4 Scene-4

*I would like to arrange my patches as songs in a set (song #1=patch#1,song #2=patch #2 ,song #3=patch#3
*My scenes are the same in each patch ( Scene #1 clean,S #2 dry Ryth,S #3 FX Ryth,Scene #4 Lead#1short delay,S#5 Lead#2 long delay )
*So Song #2 STARTS with scene#3 FX Ryth and Song #3 STARTS with scene#2 a dry Ryth
And Song #4 STARTS with a solo part (Scene#4 Lead#1)
*I'm trying to just hit ONE switch to go to my next song and be on the scene I want to start the song in.
*I would like to be able to choose the scene you start in!

Yes, we can!

When you press the reveal button, you will notice the Edit/Save-button is blinking.
Just press the Edit/Save-button in the scene you want the patch to start with.

I found out by accident. ;-)

You might want to copy some presets, if you want different starting points in the same preset for different songs, though.

cheer,
Cris

i thought for that to happen you need to enable the Save mode on the MFC.

also you have to have the Scenes accessed by General CC#s, and not the Axe-FX functions, right?

I think I'm gonna go with changing the first scene to whatever my next song/preset starts with. then 2-5 can be ryh,fx ryh,lead 1,lead 2. that way scenes will be somewhat the same ryh,lead,solo, ect

Back
Top Bottom