Can the Tempo LED be disabled?

expertsleepers

I rarely need tempo-synced delays etc. and having a green LED constantly flashing at me is distracting. Can it be disabled? If not it might be gaffer tape time :)

Thanks for any suggestions.

You could globally remove the tap function from that footswitch entirely. If you decide a preset requires it, you could add it back as a per preset function.
Thanks, but I'm not talking about a footswitch. I'm talking about the dedicated tempo LED, just below the 'MIDI IN' LED.

Bet you could use a sharpie to black it out a bit, maybe not completely, but then be adle to still clean it off with a bit of elbow grease if really needed down the road..

Tape for an IT product as solution by a SW developer ... :) ... developing country ... ;) ... you can make it better.

Last edited:
I have to say up till now it hasn’t bothered me.
I have always looked at it as being a heart beat, an indicator that its live somehow.
Now I’m wondering where that roll of electrical tape is. Doh!

I rarely need tempo-synced delays etc. and having a green LED constantly flashing at me is distracting. Can it be disabled? If not it might be gaffer tape time :)

Thanks for any suggestions.
I have tape on all my units. AXE-FXIII FM9 and FM3

I find it comforting.

Hug GIF by The BarkPost

I always think of it as a landing beacon for wayward alien aircraft wondering if they will come and visit for a while.

Back
Top Bottom