AFIII The Silver Gate - a Boss SY-1000 / Fractal Axe FX 3 Song

gekomax

Hi there,

I just pubblished the first song I've made in 2023 when I bought the Sy-1000 and the Fractal Axe FX 3 units in 2023.

All sounds have been played by my GK guitar (Charvel 750XL) plugget to the Boss SY-1000 pedalboard and Fractal Axe FX 3 unit. Modeled sitar and synths comes from the SY-1000 and a Rolan Integra 7 units. Clean and distorted guitar sounds have been processed by SY-1000 (modeled pickup) and Fractal Axe FX 3 units (amp modeling and effects). As audio card I used a Midas MR18 mixer.

Bass and Drums have been programmed by myself via Toontrack softwares.

I hope you like it.

Please share your thoughts, like, comment and subscribe.

Thank you" :)

Cool composition and fun sounds.
Drums sound great too. Which Toontrack expansion is it?

+1

Very nice mix, and drums sound. Synths reminded me of Thomas Dolby. Interesting use of scales.

P.S. I found the message at the start of the video a bit off-putting.

+1

Very nice mix, and drums sound. Synths reminded me of Thomas Dolby. Interesting use of scales.

P.S. I found the message at the start of the video a bit off-putting.
Hi, thank you, Never thought of Thomas Dolby, I actually don't know him well. I'll listen to his music better as soon as possible.
All synths are played with my GK guitar (I can't play keyboards o_O ), same for the sitar.

I don't actually know why i wrote that message at the start. Maybe because I'm a little tired of what people say about music production nowadays, all focused on good sounding music for cell phones, Bluetooth speakers, loudness nonsense, etc. but not on music quality or, so to speak, the "meaning" of music. My fault

Cool composition and fun sounds.
Drums sound great too. Which Toontrack expansion is it?

Thank you too.
I like to use distorted "metal machine" in almost all my songs:

Screenshot 2024-04-20 004332.png

In some others I use "Americana" fake towels (not this case).

Thank you all for listening my song and sharing your ideas!

:p✌️

Back
Top Bottom