INTERVALS Fractal Tone Tour 2024 with Aaron Marshall #FractalFriday

Definitely need the details on his new guitars. The body looks more like a San Dimas than the previous Soloist-ish one with the carves.

Awesome video! I love that you can just tell Aaron lives for tone. Definitely seems like a dude that would be fun to just hang, play, and build presets with.

Can't wait for his new album!
he definitely is a nerd about tone. ive gotten super nerdy with him about his fractal presets during one of his clinics before he released them for gift of tone. he would light up talking about the nerdy stuff for sure and i loved it.

he definitely is a nerd about tone. ive gotten super nerdy with him about his fractal presets during one of his clinics before he released them for gift of tone. he would light up talking about the nerdy stuff for sure and i loved it.
man that sounds like my type of dude and hangout LOL.

man that sounds like my type of dude and hangout LOL.
yeh man in a room of 30 people and streaming he made it seem like it was just us. it was funny cuz he would totally get less enthusiastic (still very detailed and into the convo) with other people asking about writing processes and other stuff about his playing STYLE. but he was STOKED about the nerdy tone and fractal questions. i went home and built a preset based on everything he told me and it was awesome.

Anyone wanna take a crack at the expression pedal filter sweep? I was messing with it by just doing a high pass and sweeping the frequency but I think it sounds like a band pass

Definitely need the details on his new guitars. The body looks more like a San Dimas than the previous Soloist-ish one with the carves.
Definitely appears like they took the C-1 arch-top shape and flattened it for his USA models. Pretty cool.

I had an AM-6. Pretty nice guitar. Impressed with where the build quality has gone over the years on the diamond series. Ultimately sold it, though. Couldn't really get the trem to behave and not knock the guitar out of tune every 5 minutes. Wasn't like I was dive bombing either. Wish the 6 string model came with a hipshot hardtail like the 7. I'd likely still own it ;)

So, did he use the PEQ block like he said or did he use a filter block? It sounds so great in Aaron’s demo

So, did he use the PEQ block like he said or did he use a filter block? It sounds so great in Aaron’s demo
He mentions Cooper’s video so I’m assuming he used whatever method Cooper used for Maroon 5’s preset.

Back
Top Bottom