FM3 Joe Satriani - Made Of Tears Cover

JD Elliott

Inspired
I had a bash at playing Joe Satriani's Made Of Tears. I tweaked one of my own custom Marshall presets to use the JS410 Orange Lead amp, also for the clean rhythm guitars on the chorus I used the factory Studio Clean FM3 preset. I did the drum programming, bass guitar, leads too and the harmonic attempt at the end but tricky without a Floyd type trem.

Last edited:
Great stuff Justin my friend,
Not heard this track before.....and i like it.
Not overplayed, nice one Joe...plenty of room.
Super job mate, your playing skills.......your mad keyboard skills and drum programming, you can take on anything!

Great stuff Justin my friend,
Not heard this track before.....and i like it.
Not overplayed, nice one Joe...plenty of room.
Super job mate, your playing skills.......your mad keyboard skills and drum programming, you can take on anything!
Hey Jim lad,

thanks for checking it out and comments. Yep, one of Satch's more simpler tunes from the Super Colossal album.
Thanks again mate, really appreciate it :)

I had a bash at playing Joe Satriani's Made Of Tears. I tweaked one of my own custom Marshall presets to use the JS410 Orange Lead amp, also for the clean rhythm guitars on the chorus I used the factory Studio Clean FM3 preset. I did the drum programming, bass guitar, leads too and the harmonic attempt at the end but tricky without a Floyd type trem.

Great job! I'm not familiar with the OG version, but if I didn't know, I'd swear that was Joe playing. Excellent production as well!

Back
Top Bottom