Are buttons a must

Ok Ok I talked myself into it. FXiii ordered thanks for your patience all you enablers. Thanks for answering the questions and putting up with my rambles.
Lol, I could tell you were already there which is why I wrote what I wrote.

And I agree, you don't need the buttons unless playing live.

I almost had buyers remorse last night for five minutes but went straight to YouTube and watched a few vids now I’m just excited for a delivery. And at home I’m in the middle of a remodel so getting to my desk is tuff. At its weight I doubt it will do well in my bag of cloths so I will need to find something to carry it in. I’ve started to RTFM or manuals I suppose I should say.

Last edited:
I almost had buyers remorse last night for five minutes but went straight to YouTube and watched a few vids now I’m just excited for a delivery. And at home I’m in the middle of a remodel so getting to my desk is tuff. At its weight I doubt it will do well in my bag of cloths so I will need to find something to carry it in. I’ve started RTFM or manuals I suppose I should say.
Get a rack case. 3RU shallow works for me, but I’d love one with wheels

A rack case sounds cool but it will live in my desk except when I travel. I’m not sure having another case hanging around would be good at the moment. I’ll google and take a look or build one myself. Thanks! My tracking says shipped but it hasn’t left Nh yet.

View attachment 138864

Tornados in my area today, too. Fortunately, not much damage that I've heard about. Bad enough. Hope you fared well!
It was close hit a house but nothing much worse. I’m n a town that since I’ve been alive has only had one tornado. Something about the way the Mississippi switches directions and the bluffs makes it highly unlikely to touch down here. Which is good because I’m in a hotel this week.

I don’t know this company so I have a question. Will the fxiii I ordered Monday come with all the latest updates?

I didnt see where you mentioned outside of home and hotel rooms if you play in a band or not. I have all three of the units you’re considering. I couldn’t imagine dragging my AXEFXIII around. It is just too big and unnecessary. The FM3 sounds great and serves my needs. If I need a bigger board, I have the FM9 on that. I think I used the tone match block twice in my life just to try it out. I wouldn’t miss it if it went away.

Edit. Sorry, didnt read past page 1. Enjoy the AXEFXIII.

Back
Top Bottom