Compulsory Eclipse pics

This is pretty cool too.

See the outline of the moon on the ground. One of the interviewers asked a NASA rep. if it wasn't perfectly round because of the lack of data. He said, just the opposite. They have so much data from a satellite that has been orbiting the moon for the last 9 years, that they've been able to perfectly map the shape of the moon with all of its imperfections.

1712612090386.png

This is pretty cool too.

See the outline of the moon on the ground. One of the interviewers asked a NASA rep. if it wasn't perfectly round because of the lack of data. He said, just the opposite. They have so much data from a satellite that has been orbiting the moon for the last 9 years, that they've been able to perfectly map the shape of the moon with all of its imperfections.

View attachment 138345
My best friend lives just outside Kerrville in Hunt, Texas. He told me the hardcore watchers descended on that area like pigeons from all over the world.

Beginning tomorrow, an untold number of ophthalmologists from Texas to Maine will get to make their downpayments on those planned summer backyard swimming pools...
My sisters is a retired 50 year ICU RN, and all she kept texting was be careful and don’t look at it long. Then she goes into how as you get older the cells in your retinas are weaker and damage easier. Uhg. Due to all the trauma and death she has witnessed I think she’s a bit of a hypochondriac. Oh well, she means well.

Back
Top Bottom