How To create Van Halen Sound

Marco, I really enjoy your tutorials...

I have your G66 free presets, and they are fantastic. I use the Mesa Mark IV one as my main preset and I just tweaked it a little bit for my taste. I am about to buy a few of the paid ones to mess around with.

I do like the live tutorials and if I were you, I would not worry about the mess ups... You have nothing to prove, and we all know you are a great guitar player. We are only human... Thank you for Sharing!

Ahhh, another brilliant tutorial and preset from Marco!!! As always, loved every minute of it. Great knowledge shared, the reasoning and explanations are as wonderful as the passion and playing. About to get that preset, I enjoy learning from them as much as I do playing them.

As to the PanamaMixupIncident, it was the most endearing and humanizing moment in any of your tuts, thanks for leaving it in the video!! We have ALL been there and done that, and know exactly what you're feeling at that moment. That you left it in gave us all a joyful reminder we are all human, and I enjoyed it immensely because it evoked real empathy here. I think this tut has a not-so-subtle lesson besides the intended, and that makes it even greater. :cool: 🤞

Thanks again Marco!

Ahhh, another brilliant tutorial and preset from Marco!!! As always, loved every minute of it. Great knowledge shared, the reasoning and explanations are as wonderful as the passion and playing. About to get that preset, I enjoy learning from them as much as I do playing them.

As to the PanamaMixupIncident, it was the most endearing and humanizing moment in any of your tuts, thanks for leaving it in the video!! We have ALL been there and done that, and know exactly what you're feeling at that moment. That you left it in gave us all a joyful reminder we are all human, and I enjoyed it immensely because it evoked real empathy here. I think this tut has a not-so-subtle lesson besides the intended, and that makes it even greater. :cool: 🤞

Thanks again Marco!
Thank you 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom