At the gig last night…

Let's not throw insults around so casually? :D
I know, LOL.
I met him at one of the Dallas Guitar Shows back in the 2000's.
He had a booth with some of his guitars. His crappy-made guitars with loose knobs, etc.
You'd think that traveling from Las Vegas to Dallas, a vendor might bring some things worth buying --- but nope.

Last edited:
I like how every city has a guy with hat and pins. I know a local guy like that. Interesting characters! Got me thinking about other local celeb/legends. We also have shirtless rollerblading guitar guy. Rollerblades everywhere whilst playing acoustic guitar. We also have guy with massive headphones/dancing guy. There's also an older chap who walks his giant tortoise.

I’ve played NH a few times and the only wizardry was people staying for our set hahah.

Fun story!
As in you had trouble keeping people for your set? Or you were wizards who caused people to stay?

Generally, I find NH pretty live-music friendly because I think people are starved for it here. It's a very good state for jam band type music.

As in you had trouble keeping people for your set? Or you were wizards who caused people to stay?

Generally, I find NH pretty live-music friendly because I think people are starved for it here. It's a very good state for jam band type music.
We were pretty damn loud and NH was always a stop with a better turnout. Helps we played with similar bands that could draw. Fond memories!

We were pretty damn loud and NH was always a stop with a better turnout. Helps we played with similar bands that could draw. Fond memories!
I've been very surprised, in a good way, and how engaged the live music scene is here. It's a weird crowd, but they're always super in to what we do.

I like how every city has a guy with hat and pins. I know a local guy like that. Interesting characters! Got me thinking about other local celeb/legends. We also have shirtless rollerblading guitar guy. Rollerblades everywhere whilst playing acoustic guitar. We also have guy with massive headphones/dancing guy. There's also an older chap who walks his giant tortoise.
Back in the day, I met a local guy thru a BBS. His handle was The Bicycling Guitarist. I realized I had seen him riding around (hands free) on his 10-speed bike while playing an unplugged electric guitar... He did it all the time!

Eventually my band did some gigs with his band... Good player, and the whole band was kind of out there... Now I wonder whatever happened to him.

Edit:

I may have found him... Waiting to confirm :)

Last edited:
Back in the day, I met a local guy thru a BBS. His handle was The Bicycling Guitarist. I realized I had seen him riding around (hands free) on his 10-speed bike while playing an unplugged electric guitar... He did it all the time!

Eventually my band did some gigs with his band... Good player, and the whole band was kind of out there... Now I wonder whatever happened to him.

Edit:

I may have found him... Waiting to confirm :)
Following up on this, it was in fact the right guy.

Info here, if you care:

https://www.thebicyclingguitarist.net

I love the internet!

Back
Top Bottom