BRAD WHITFORD and TOM HAMILTON of AEROSMITH : Fractal Audio Artists!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We'd like to welcome some members of rock's royal family to the roster of artists using Fractal Audio products: BRAD WHITFORD and TOM HAMILTON of Aerosmith! The compact FM3 gets a lot of love from both of these huge names.

Brad Whitford began with an FM3 and stepped up to an FM9 for a dual amp rig and more switching real estate. Coming from a serious connoisseur of great amps, this endorsement means the world to us:

"I switched my main amp, cab, and effects over to the FM3 in rehearsals, then moved up to the FM9 for the Aerosmith residency in Las Vegas. Sounds amazing in the in-ear monitors and house. Makes my playing onstage effortless!"

Tom Hamilton's rig is now the Fractal Audio FM3! He was "blown away," and both his long-time tech and the front-of-house engineer said it was as great of a bass tone as they'd ever heard.

"I’d been hearing about these mysterious things called "Fractals" and about how people were loving them. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to get great sounds! I put all my favorite basses through one and was astounded at how lush and rich they all sounded. Amazing tone. Totally natural!"

Tom's tech also asked us to mention that they started out with the @austinbuddy bass presets pack.

311981657_662167041945370_7259660675789129222_n.jpg 311985397_662167031945371_7484537901977492513_n.jpg

Last edited:
Fractal is on fire today!~
Music Video Fire GIF

Awesome! These guys have been gear hounds for decades. It really shows the quality of tones available when dedicated amp guys like these make the jump. Congrats, FAS! And well done, Brad and Tom!

BTW, a lot like Malcolm Young in AC/DC, Brad’s playing and tone were always under-appreciated and overshadowed by another player. While Angus and Joe are certainly worthy of the recognition, I think both would say the band would never have sounded as good without that solid player sharing the stage with them throughout all those incredible albums.

That’s awesome! I still listen to Aerosmith because of the guitar tones and riffs being so good. Yes Brad is the man and without him they wouldn’t have sounded like they did. He’s a serious tone maven, doesn’t need the money, so this endorsement speaks volumes! It’s nice to know that I own a top notch bass amp lol! Maybe I’ll pick up a bass for fun. Congrats FAS!!

Its only natural that the boys from Boston would eventually connect with Fractal Audio. Congratulations on adding two more legends to the artist roster!

We'd like to welcome some members of rock's royal family to the roster of artists using Fractal Audio products: BRAD WHITFORD and TOM HAMILTON of Aersosmith! The compact FM3 gets a lot of love from both of these huge names.

Brad Whitford began with an FM3 and stepped up to an FM9 for a dual amp rig and more switching real estate. Coming from a serious connoisseur of great amps, this endorsement means the world to us:

"I switched my main amp, cab, and effects over to the FM3 in rehearsals, then moved up to the FM9 for the Aerosmith residency in Las Vegas. Sounds amazing in the in-ear monitors and house. Makes my playing onstage effortless!"

Tom Hamilton's rig is now the Fractal Audio FM3! He was "blown away," and both his long-time tech and the front-of-house engineer said it was as great of a bass tone as they'd ever heard.

"I’d been hearing about these mysterious things called "Fractals" and about how people were loving them. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to get great sounds! I put all my favorite basses through one and was astounded at how lush and rich they all sounded. Amazing tone. Totally natural!"

Tom's tech also asked us to mention that they started out with the @austinbuddy bass presets pack.

View attachment 110850 View attachment 110849
As a guy who put together an AErosRocks Aerosmith cover band because I love them so much - I could not be more pleased to see this!

As a late birthday present to myself, I am going to see them in Las Vegas the day before Thanksgiving - with seat close up in the Pit by the stage!

#AmericasGreatestRocknRollBand!

Back
Top Bottom