Pitch block - Intel Harmonizer doesn’t work

Hi, I’m trying to set up the Intel harmonizer in Pitch block, but it does not make any harmony output. Each things within this block works normaly, fix harmonies works as well, only the Intel harmonies not. Whe I set 3-d tone below on first voice, both voices returns the same tone. Why ?
I use the AX8 edit on my Ipad, everything works perfect on it. Do somebody have some suggestions ?
Thanks

Ok, hope I’ll be able somehow to downoad the preset 🙂.
Btw, according to the Admin advice I tried to set up and modify the Custom scale in Global settings. it seems that it works now, on the clean it sounds normaly but on the distortion it sounds strange, a little bit breaks my ears… The sound is not the same as when two guitars plays harminies on its separate amps and cabs. Yes I am not so strong in music theory, only am using my ears, but maybe somebody have some idea.
I need to set up the harmony part in song Orion (Metallica), the first harmony part. It starts on ”G” string 9-th fret, E tone and harmony starts on -5 tone shift. “D” string 9-th fret. So I setup the Custom scale this way

A shift -5 semitones
A# -5
B -3
C -5
C# -4
D -4
D# -5
E -5
F -5
F# -5
G -5
G# -4
But I am not not sure if it’s correct

The sound is not the same as when two guitars plays harminies on its separate amps and cabs.
Try placing the Pitch block in between the Amp and Cab.
On an Axe-Fx, you can place a pitch block with Mix 100% in front of a dedicated amp and it sounds excellent.

If you use intel. harm. (not custom shift) pitch type and define a custom scale F#-G#-A-B-C#-E (key = F#) you can get both additional parts for the start of that harmony section. The slow bends will probably sound best if you play the lowest part, which would mean harmony values of +3 and +5. (If you play the middle or the top part, the low part will reach and stay at A once you've only bent through one half step of the whole step bend. Custom shift mode would sound even worse with a half step jump in the middle of the bend in one or two voices.)

Back
Top Bottom